Notice to Members
Appointment of Director – Ms Polly Grundy
This notice serves to advise members the Board of Directors of Ingleburn RSL Sub – Branch Club Ltd has resolved to appoint a Director as authorised by the:
REGISTERED CLUBS REGULATION 2015 – REG 31
31 Appointments made by governing body
(1) The elected members of the governing body of a registered club may appoint up to 2 persons as members of the governing body.
(2) A person appointed under subclause (1):
(a) may be appointed for a term of no more than 3 years, and
(b) must be an ordinary member of the club at the time of, and for the duration of, his or her appointment, and
(c) is not eligible for re-appointment under subclause (1), including re-appointment after the end of that term.
(3) Within 21 days of an appointment being made under subclause (1), a notice must be clearly displayed on a notice board on the premises of the registered club and on the club’s website (if any) that states:
(a) the reasons for the person’s appointment, and
(b) the person’s relevant skills and qualifications, and
(c) any payments to be made to the person in connection with his or her appointment.
On Tuesday 23rd January 2018 the Board of Ingleburn RSL Club appointed Ms. Polly Grundy as a Director of Ingleburn RSL Sub Branch Club Ltd. Details of the appointment are:
- An initial term of 6 months with a review by both parties in June 2018. The Board will then consider extending the term to the permitted maximum three (3) years term
- Ms Grundy is a member of the club at the time of the appointment
- Ms Grundy will not be appointed for a period beyond the permitted three (3) years
The Board has considered and resolved to appoint Ms. Grundy to address diversity and gender at the governance level in addition to Ms. Grundy’s community, professional, marketing, entertainment and promotional experience. For the initial term no payment or honorarium will be made.
Chief Executive Officer
25th January 2018